Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Ma-ma-ma-MY Dakota

Typically, when people talk of movie stars they LOVE, they mean either (1) a hottie they find sexually attractive or (2) a hottie they wish they were. The actress I LOVE is neither. I don’t want to be her or date her. I want to steal her and take her home and make her mine. It’s Dakota Fanning.

My goodness, was there ever a cuter, more talented child?* She made me bawl in Uptown Girls and freaked me out in Hide and Seek. One glimpse of her face in the coming attractions for War of the Worlds made me that much more excited for June 29th to arrive.

I admit that I sound like a stalker, but if she is ever lost in my neighborhood, she might not make it home. How much brainwashing do you think it would take to convince her that she is my little girl?

*Besides Pixie Poopnog, of course

3 Comments:

At 4:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the first time I saw this actress. I thought she was pixie poopnog

 
At 3:05 PM, Blogger Scott in Washington said...

Nope, Pixie P. is much better at math than any state in the nation...

 
At 9:16 PM, Blogger Scott in Washington said...

Happy First Big One, Wawas!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home