Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Tibbs is a Pervert

Mr. Tibbs is our favorite cat, but it’s come to our attention that he is a pervert: he loves to watch me shower.

Admittedly, I don’t often shower at home. This, despite Mike’s claims to the contrary, does not mean that I don’t shower regularly; I shower at the gym. When I do deign to use our home shower, I can count on Mr. Tibbs creeping into the bathroom to watch me. He slips under the decorative outer curtain and monitors me through the clear plastic inner curtain. Sometimes, he bats at the plastic, but mostly, he just sits quietly and gazes from within his striped tent.

What is his fascination with watching me shower? I thought that he may be enjoying the droplets running down the clear plastic, but, if that were the case, he would watch Mike shower, and he doesn’t. The only explanation I can think of is that he is puzzled by my momentary lack of fur (clothing). He often sees Mike naked, but I am not prone to prowling the house in the nude. I’m almost always clothed. Mr. Tibbs must find my pink skin a bizarre contrast to my usual multi-colored fur.

Or maybe he’s just a kitty voyeur and likes to look at naked ladies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home