Saturday, December 10, 2005

Does My Hair Make Me Look Fat?

I totally hate growing my hair out. I started letting it grow out from my very short cut about a year ago. The problem is, my hair isn't straight, but it isn't curly or wavy either. It is just "tweaky." Sometimes it tweaks attractively, but most of the time it does not. To deal with its unpredictable manner, I've been wearing it in a ponytail since last May.

Yesterday, I dared to wear it down (see photo - click for a larger version). What do you think? Should it be banished to a ponytail for a few more months?

2 Comments:

At 11:42 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

Wow!! I did a search for "wawa" on google and came across your blog. We are quite alike! I also love cats and gush about animals most of the time! lol.. My nickname is wawa, and amazingly we chose the same template! My hair is also curly/wavy and I'd been growing it out, but I usually keep it back in a ponytail and am contemplating of cutting it short again. I'm confused about my hair, I just don't know what to do with it anymore! Will read more of your blog later to see if we have any other things in common! lol :-P Toodlez! :)

 
At 3:19 PM, Blogger Chris said...

I have the same kind of hair, but I call mine "stravy"--straight + wavy. And it's not a consistent look. I just develop random chunks of wavy hair on my head, mixed in with the limp straight stuff, when it rains or it's humid. NOT a look I'd recommend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home