Tuesday, August 01, 2006

People At My Work Do Not Eat Fruit

Our cafeteria has just reopened following its remodeling. It is now bright, colorful, and as cold as the arctic (A/C up way too high). The walls are hung with close-up shots of ripe, juicy fruit. While fruit is appetizing and all, I don’t feel that the other cafeteria food have equal representation. Where are the glistening French fries? The oozing cheeseburgers? The pale sandwiches? The jiggling jello? I’ve seen people leaving the cafeteria with their lunch and, trust me, their trays are not piled high with fruit.

1 Comments:

At 8:49 PM, Blogger OldRoses said...

When are we going to read about Yoda? He's so cute!

Too bad about the fruit. I love asking people to give me the parts they are about to throw away so that I can add it to my compost.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home