Tuesday, June 06, 2006

We Were Panned

Part of the reason for the recent lack of entries has been my all-consuming involvement in The Gospel According to Tammy Faye. We opened last Saturday and life is finally calming down a little.

The Cincinnati Enquirer reviewed us on Saturday. Not quite the glowing review my last show had. My Jessica Hahn costume was described as something "a hooker working at Wal-Mart" would wear. I have to pout a little because it's my own dress and I used to wear it out dancing when I lived in Phoenix. Guess I looked like a whore back then.

From an actor's point of view, I think our opening went really well and it seemed well received by the audience. You can buy tickets here.

1 Comments:

At 8:03 PM, Blogger OldRoses said...

Ouch! Panned is putting it nicely. I'm sure you were a very nice looking hooker.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home