Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Toy Tibbs

We have finally accumulated too many kitty toys to fit into the tiny 3”x 5” toy basket, so I bought a medium-sized picnic style basket at Cost Plus World Market (one of my favorite stores). At last, all the mice, stuffed animals, jingle balls, and milk jug rings fit in one container. The cats can open the flip-up lids to pull out whatever toy they fancy. Almost every morning, I wake to toys strewn across the living room. And almost every evening, we catch Tibbs napping in the basket:

Doesn’t he remind you of E.T.? I HAVE to submit this photo to stuffonmycat.com.

2 Comments:

At 6:57 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Awww, Mr Tibbs is so cute!! He must be really smart too that he can open the lid!!

 
At 3:23 PM, Blogger Chris said...

LOL that's hilarious! I'm loving all the cat stories (and the stories in general).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home