Friday, December 16, 2005

Someone Likes Me Enough to Infect Me

“Write 5 random facts about yourself, and then list the names of 5 people whom you in turn infect. Also, leave a post to these people letting them know they have been infected.”

1. I’m not a natural redhead.
2. In kindergarten, my favorite food was spinach.
3. I haven’t bought new underwear in at least 2 years.
4. I’m currently obsessed with smelling new perfumes, but Michael by Michael Kors remains my absolute favorite.
5. I sometimes pretend I’m a donkey and gallop about parking lots hee-hawing and embarrassing Mike.

I only know of three bloggers who read my blog, one of whom infected me, so I infect the other two: Pixie and the other Wawa.

2 Comments:

At 7:28 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

lol The donkey thing is hilarious! You and Mike make such a cute couple! And I love your cats. Zoro looks like my long-lost cat, Kitty! I will have to scan pics of Kitty and post them on my blog. He's been missing for 8 years now! :( He would've been 16 years old now! *sigh* But he looks very much like Zoro!

 
At 12:35 PM, Blogger Ms. Conduct said...

I was wondering about #1 and was going to be insanely jealous it it was natural. I have to spend $10 and 45 minutes (and endure various stains to my home and clothing) to get that color!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home