Friday, January 20, 2006

The Incredibly Static Eyebrows

Yesterday, I received a package from my mother containing all my school photos and a few other childhood studio portraits. Aside from wondering whether I was being disowned, I had a grand time cringing at my old hairstyles and gloating over the few cute photos. It’s amazing to see how little I’ve changed. Yes, I’ve lost my snub nose and round cheeks, but I still have the same smile, eyes, and eyebrows. I find the eyebrow phenomenon very interesting. They grow in exactly the same pattern today as they did in kindergarten, only I now pluck them into submission. Track the amazing unchanging eyebrows yourself: I’ve update my Me, Me, Me photoset.

(I’ve also inserted new photos into the Original Four Sisters photoset, if you’d like to see pictures of my much less cute sisters. Just don’t stare too long at this hideous photo.)

2 Comments:

At 10:30 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

Aww, Anyone could tell that was you when you were little! So cute! :) Just be happy your mum has pictures of you! lol, my mum lost ALL of my baby pictures, except for like 3! So I had this huge gap in pictures and for the longest time I thought I was adopted! Hmm, still have a sneaking suspicion about that since I don't resemble my parents at all lol.. But people say I resemble my mum's eldest brother, so I guess I wasn't adopted! Ok, I'm rambling, sorry! But cute pictures!

 
At 11:57 AM, Blogger K said...

What sweet pics! Every school picture I ever had was horrible. But I was adorable pre-K, so I flash those around whenever I get a chance.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home