Thursday, November 27, 2008

Turkey Neck

Thanksgiving isn’t just a people holiday. The kitties celebrate, too. They get some of the brined, roasted turkey and fried giblets. I also boiled the turkey neck, intending to shave the meat off and feed it to the cats. I quickly discovered that turkey necks are awfully tough. I let the cats remove the meat from the bone themselves. Only Smunchy seemed up to the task.


I think that last picture is Smunchy lapsing into a tryptophan coma

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 8:57 AM, Blogger Stephanie N. said...

My counter-surfing kitties would love that.

 
At 7:08 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Those photos are truly awesome. I have one of my cat Max eating some ribs off my husband's plate, but that pales in comparison to these :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home